Smaller than any other deer in the continent, makes the Brocket Deer an excellent challenge for any experienced hunter. Our hunts take place in Campeche state inside the Yucatan Peninsula, southeast Mexico.
We hunt this small creatures from blinds or via spot and stalk, by a previous transportation in 4 x 4 vehicles to the hunting area. They are extremely wary and the jungle provides plentiful possibilities for their escape.
With the most percentage of the population to be gray, we have a good amount of red coloured trophies as well that weigh up to 60 pounds where males grow horns up to 12 inches in length
This thrilling 5 day hunt can also be combined with Ocellated turkey, great curasaw, crested guan, collard peccary, forest cougar, white lipped peccary, coati, aguti, tepezcuincle, great tinamu, cahchalaca and scaled pigeon at a trophy fee basis during the months of February to May.
- Transportation from Campeche City to the hunting area and back to Campeche
- 5 day hunt
- Accommodation in a forest camp with screen tents and all the necessary equipment.
- All meals and drinks during the time of the hunt
- License and tags for the animals hunted.
- Service of a licensed professional guide (1 x 1).
- Cook, driver, and camp staff.
- Field preparation of trophies.
- The use of 4 wheel drive vehicles and/or ATV's (two hunters and two guides per vehicle).
- Hotel before and after the hunt in Campeche City
- Trophy fees for extra animals
- Dip and pack and shipping of trophies to final destination.
- Gun permit or Gun rental
- Tips for guide and staff.
Please CONTACT US for more information about our prices and conditions